Friday, April 22, 2011

Silence is golden...right?

I've only posted once in APRIL!? It's ALREADY April 22!?

My OH my, how time flies when you are busy at work. Which has been crazy busy - but crazy great, too! I had a great opportunity to move teams, so I started training this week and it's been really great so far. I am thankful to be expanding my skills and knowledge at Swift and I really see such a bright future there right now.

And it's not like I take work home with me (not too often, anyway) but I do have to say - that's about all I have to report! We've been layin' low for a few weeks and this weekend we're off to Arlington to visit my immediate AND extended family for Easter....which will be great because my dear husband has never met my dear GRANDMA! Crazy, right? It's a long story - but I am truly glad that he will have the opportunity to spend time with my family, in its entirety.

Oh - and- I'll try to take some pictures of my dear sister's baby bump because it's definitely picture worthy. Just less than a month 'til the little rug-rat makes her debut! And Auntie Kit can't wait (to be pronounced Awn-tee Kit - fyi).

Happy Easter to you & yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment