Thursday, February 2, 2012

So this is how it's supposed to be?

I have never gotten off work earlier than 5:30 PM since I started my professional career. In fact, at my last job, I was usually there until 6:30 or so. So now, with my new schedule, I think I'm going through a state of culture shock, or clock shock let's call it. I get off of work at 4:30PM and I am constantly amazed at how much more I can accomplish with an extra hour (or two) tacked onto my afternoons. I have done laundry, cooked dinner (and cooked lunches to take during the week), worked out and showered - ALL in one evening! And here's the best part - on more than one evening a week!

I'm so thankful for the balance.

Have a great week (and weekend)...

1 comment:

  1. Work/life balance is so important. I am glad you finally found a job that appreciates that as well! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete