Sunday, January 3, 2010

Old Lady Kit

Okay, so I mean I'm only 25...that's not what I'd consider old. But this weekend my knees were bothering me really bad and I went to sleep before 10 on a weekend-night...

Then today this happened. I traded in my high heels for (sigh) shorter kitten heels. I actually chose comfort over cute. Until today my motto has been "the taller the better." I even convinced myself that the taller ones were more comfortable! But I had to come to my senses today and actually be practical with my shoes.

Let's have a look at a few examples of a typical buy:
I actually have these in brown...
MMM I should have gotten those for New Year's Eve!

But no. Today I got these:
AHHHHHH scary!

But in order to balance out the practicality of it all, I got 2 pair instead of one:
Gotta love camel. I even tried to justify the "cute" element by telling my roommate they had cute animal print on the inside?

Sad....but true.

And you know what? I can't wait to wear them to work tomorrow, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to adulthood...and practicality! Love you! Keep on blogging so we know what's going on with you, girl...

    ReplyDelete