Friday, January 28, 2011

Fletch!

I wanted to post a few pics of the pup, before he gets any bigger....he's so cute and teeny so we'd like to take as many pictures as we can of him right now. He melts my heart when he falls asleep in my arms and he definitely has me wrapped around his little...paw?

But we're excited to see him grow up, too. With the second puppy, the puppy thing is cute for a quick second and then the "bigger the better" mentality takes over! Big dogs can go to the bathroom outside and they get way less joy out of biting your fingers and the tip of your nose than little puppies do....but I'm sure we'll miss the puppy stage when it's gone - because the grass is always greener on the other side, right?

Hangin' out in my suitcase

But I'm hungry NOW, Ma.

Gomer Jr.

We're taking him to the farm this weekend for his first big adventure. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures to post, but let's not get ahead of ourselves with any big promises!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment