Wednesday, August 4, 2010

toetally bummed

So about a month ago, my pinky toe nail started to wiggle around a bit. I figured I stumped my toe and that it was no big deal.

But then.

It started to come loose, just like a baby tooth.

And now, it's gone.

Justin says it's gone forever, but I think he just likes to say that because I freak out every time he does.

He also calls me his "9 toed wife" which is lovely.

WHERE DID IT GO!? Why did it fall off!? If it's been gone over a month now and shows no signs of growing back, do we think I'll EVER have my left pinky toe nail back again?

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. For one, I think you're funny. But, one time I had a toenail do this and underneath was another toenail..talk about freakish. Have no fear, my dear. You can just paint the skin! ;o)

    ReplyDelete