Thursday, February 3, 2011

Christmas come early!

My office informed us this AM that we are closed starting today at noon and we are not to return until Monday! Happy 3.5 day weekend to little miss ME.

My plan for the weekend was already focused around tackling some projects at the house and now I feel like the possibilities are endless!

Things I want to do:
  • paint the half bath and replace the cabinet/vanity (I'm giddy over this - and let's be honest, it will probably consume the whole weekend)
  • clean each and every closet in our house (2 people and a puppy should not fully occupy 5 closets)
  • cut some of the clothes I plan to get rid of into squares for a future quilt for a future daughter
  • clean out the pantry
  • make a delicious cake that is also easy on the eyes
  • watch Teen Mom from Tuesday (guilty pleasure)
  • cuddle with Fletcher (and Justin, too, if he doesn't go to the ranch)
I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the "wintery mix". I sure will!


No comments:

Post a Comment