Monday, February 14, 2011

Made with Love



I brought this little chocolate treat (made with love) to work today for my team and none of us have had the guts to bust into it yet. Well except the bottom point of the heart (guilty! I had to taste my own creation, right!? ). Odds are, once we cut into it, it's a goner, so the odds are even greater that this little treat will look the exact same at 5:30 PM today.

But I must say, the icing smells delicious. I don't mind the company one bit.

On another note, I'm thinking I need to work out tonight, haha. My "holidays" have stretched way further into the year than I had hoped so maybe some activity would do me some good.

So my Valentine's goals are as follows: don't eat that sweet treat to my right and take Valentine Justin and Valentine Fletcher on a family walk tonight.

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
-Thomas Hood

Much love to you! Yes, you! Happy Valentine's Day, love.


No comments:

Post a Comment